....

Customize It All

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Getting Things Done

Thanks to some unfortunate events such as my seasonal job ending and my stove catching on fire, I am now at a hotel typing this blog. I am not sure how long I will be at this hotel but I love the change of scenery. It is harder to do things in my room than in the library or in this hotel room. I think I put too much focus into my last jobs and put my indie game on the far edges of mind. The next job I get I will try and make time for my indie projects for now on. Preferably after work. That last job of mine taught me some pretty good time management skills (always prioritizing what assignment I should do first). When I return home I am sure I will work on Trapped no matter what building I am at or what job I may get in the future (that includes the programing/art job which has not started yet). The information for Trapped so far... 8 Sprites 7 Characters 10 backgrounds (most backgrounds have different variations) 6 special scenes (3 for both story paths) Line art for all the characters will be done today as I only have two left. Line art is being done in Manga Studio. Coloring will be accomplished in Photoshop. All sprites, scenery, and special scenes were done on paper before being scanned into the computer. When the coloring gets started (most likely next week) I will have to look at tutorials again because I have not done digital coloring for a while. Here are some sprite line art. I will show Amenti (the main character) and Unette second.

0 comments: