....

Customize It All

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Trapped Update

Just wanted everyone to know that almost all the backgrounds are done. I hopefully only have three more backgrounds to do. Backgrounds in general are not one of my strengths but I don't want to insert a random picture I found on Google into Trapped. I can't count how many times I shook my head or laughed upon seeing a ren'py game with a real life photo in the background while the sprites are anime or cartoonish. Well to be fair, I did insert a few random pics off of Google for my first ren'py game I recorded for Youtube. From here on out, I will fully draw and color everything in my games. Unfinished example from Trapped
This is where the story will take place.
Ameniti's (main character's) home. The next thing to line art will be the special scenes and that is hopefully it for the line art. Next would be digital coloring and fleshing out the story further. Hopefully my beta reader is still up for reading my visual novel. I am using Manga Studio for the line art. Maybe I will use Photoshop for my next visual novel. I honestly can not believe I am getting closer to finishing this visual novel the more I work on it.

0 comments: