....

Customize It All

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Finally Doing Some Drawings

With four days off from work, I finally sat down and started drawing for Trapped. With visuals I can get a better feel of how the story is. Maybe making the final draft will be easier. I remember Ren'py Test being a lot easier to finish once I figured out how to put in the artwork. Here are some samples of the artwork and sprites.
I know not to draw the eyes on the sprites in this stage but I wanted to see what these two looked like with eyes.
One thing I would like to do when I finish this visual novel is take some time and study some anatomy and digital painting. Drawing these sprites and scenes took a lot of motivation from myself. It's a good feeling to know that I am making this game on my own without someone telling me what to do. I also appreciate all the people who comment and give me opinions about my visual novel. In other words, I think I finally understand the word "indie" in indie game development. Next step is to finish the artwork on paper (there is only two scenes for me to draw on paper), and the line art.

0 comments: