....

Customize It All

Monday, December 29, 2014

This is Going to Take a While

SceneBryan5
 
A few weeks ago I began working on the final scenes for Captured (formerly known as Trapped).  I'm not used to doing drawing with multiple characters and a background.  Most of my work on deviantart has just a character and no background at all.  This image above has made be think about perspective and my character designs.  I accidently left some details out on Amenti (mermaid main character).

I will try to color in those details and not not forget about them on the other special pictures.  My next issue is that I'm not sure how to put these scenes into the ren'py engine, but I will get to that part later.  Maybe I will make a thread of this on the lemma soft forum.  Maybe...

Coloring multiple characters and the background will take a while but I am putting 1 to 3 hours a day into making this visual novel now.

0 comments: