....

Customize It All

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Last Background Image is Done!

I think I am improving each time I get to use Photoshop.  This is the last background image for Trapped.  I will now be working on special character scenes.  I have six of them to do in total. 
Since making this game, I have learned more about Photoshop, anatomy drawing, and writing better.  There is going to be a lot of mismatched artwork.  

Of course there is a possibility that I could be adding in more background images or redoing or touching up on old images.  I will do this after drawing and finishing the special scenes.  

I need to redo the story as what is written in the ren'py engine is a rough draft.

Then...next is collecting all the tracks from both of my wonderful music artists.  One of their websites is here  Both artists have volunteered to help me with the music.  I am happy to finally have people to count on.

Lastly, I need to find another tittle for Trapped as the name was already taken by another visual novelist.

This post was already on www.darksirengames.com

0 comments: