....

Customize It All

Monday, April 2, 2012

The Digital Works Journey

Sorry I have not been able to update this blog weekly but there is a reason.  I have been experimenting with Photoshop and Manga Studio EX 4. I was going to do the line art for Trapped in Photoshop but a friend told me about the wonders of Manga Studio.  Manga Studio makes the line art process short and painless. Of course I will dive into the line art process of Photoshop some time after Trapped.  Its nice to learn a variety of ways to do one thing.  

Here are some examples of my digital work:




With the hurdles of learning how to color on the computer out of the way, I can see a release date for Trapped coming soon.  The end of this month sounds pretty good to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said... Reply to comment

Good job getting use to coloring with your first tablet! I'm so glad to see some pictures of your work finally up. Do you enjoy it so far?

Unknown said... Reply to comment

I enjoy working with my tablet. I'm starting to get the hang of using my tablet. Which is really good since learning how to digital color is pushing my ren'py game back a little further. Maybe I'll finish it sometime this month or next month.