....

Customize It All

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Tired of Deviantart and I Post on Tumblr More Often

Tired of Posting on Deviantart 
I feel like Deviant art is a place for finished work.  I do appreciate the groups that allow for specific artwork (such as the many English visual novels or art critique groups).  Without those groups, I feel that my artwork will just get a favorite and nothing else.  For those that do like following my artwork, please look at my Tumblr page.   

Tumblr
On my Tumblr page, I can post videos, mini blogs, artwork, and updates of my artwork.  I know Deviantart has the option for me to post revisions of my work, but I love posting daily updates of my work on Tumblr.  If I did the same thing on my Deviantart page, then that would come off as spamming.  

I guess I will be using Deviantart just to talk to fellow artists as I do not know many non artists who visit Deviantart in the first place.  For those that love my Tumblr page, please look at my YouTube page.  I have videos showing my speed painting. 

0 comments: