....

Customize It All

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Second Background Image is Done

Rooms4AmentiandNinde6l
It took a while sadly but I'm done with my second background image.  I learned that pressing alt while clicking with the mouse, will automatically pick a color.  The second thing I learned was that I can't merge multiple overlay files together.  I had to put these files into a group and then convert the group into a smart object.   

I'll be going out of town in a few days for EVO Championship Series.  Aside from competing in the fighting game: Injustice Gods Among Us, I'll be wondering around and sitting in the panel rooms.  Hopefully there are game development related panels this year.  With a six to eight hour plane ride to Las Vegas, I have enough time to write or draw some ideas.  

www.darksirengames.com

0 comments: