....

Customize It All

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Trapped (GXB) PROGRESS

I finished the first background image for Trapped.    
Amenti's Homefinal2 Amenti's Homefinal1
Only problem is....that I'm not sure if I should add the underwater blur or not.  This game does have a a lot of underwater scenes.  Which one do you like better?  The pic on the left or the one on the right?  I do listen to comments, so don't be shy.
My work is never done, so on to the next background image.  

Ashes BXB PROGRESS

I did some more world building and some doodles for the visual novel.  Since I can't do my artwork for Trapped at work, I continued the rough draft script for Ashes.  After talking to a friend, I decided to keep the setting on Mars and feared the amount of researching I'll have to do.  The visual novel will have five pairings.  

www.darksirengames.com

0 comments: