....

Customize It All

Monday, February 24, 2014

Lot's of Work but Barely any Updating?

Hello guys.  I haven't updated in nearly a month.  Pretty bad BUT I have been doing work of Trapped.  As I have said in the last post, all the sprites are done.  I am redoing the scenery work as I am unhappy with how the previous scenery drawings looked.  
With my current understanding of shapes, digital coloring, and working in general, I feel that redoing the scenery work will not take a long time.   I'm also drawing from references so that really does help my progress.
For the future of this blog, I will post weekly updates on to where I am on Trapped.
PROGRESS 
1. All 7 sprites are done.
2. All previous line arts of scenery has been determined useless and 8 pencil sketches of backgrounds are being worked on.
3. The story and writing has been proof read and 95% finished.
4. Five special scenes need to be redrawn and inked.  

0 comments: