....

Customize It All

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Doing Things Differently in 2014

The Year 2014

It is finally 2014 and I hope that everyone had a happy New Year.  As with all new years, most people decide to set a few goals or one goal for themselves.  One of my goals is getting two visual novels done this year.  Trapped IS almost finished.

Doing Things Differently

 I am going to start working on my visual novel with a friend who is also working on visual novels.  This someone has already made two visual novels and is in the process of making another visual novel.  Working with someone who already knows what they are doing is highly encouraging.  There are less chances of me making mistakes with my sprites and an even bigger chance of finishing my visual novel within two months.  
Through working at various staffing agencies last year, I came up with the idea to download a WordPress plugin that tracks time.  There are various time tracking plugins for WordPress in the plugin database.  I have already deleted one plugin that did not work for me and I just downloaded a new time tracking plugin a few minutes ago.  When I find the right one, I will mention what it is.  The purpose of setting a desired amount of hours I should devote my time to for a week, is to get me working more on my visual novel.
This post brought to you by Dark Siren Games

0 comments: