....

Customize It All

Friday, August 10, 2012

Darn Obstacles!

This blog has not been updated since the third of last month. I am very sorry about that. Unfortunately there are some obstacles that I am dealing with right now. One such obstacle is studying for a Comptia Security Plus certification. The test is on the twenty fifth of this month. I really hope I get the certification so I can stop putting time aside to study for test.

Do not worry. I am still putting work into my visual novel. I guess my next post will have some pictures of how my visual novel is coming along. As most of you already know, I am getting used to digital painting/drawing so sprite making is going to take a long time. For the time being I will type the game's story and code into the game engine first. Then I will put the artwork in later.

So yes...the story and the paths are done at least. Once I have the artwork figured out, this project will go a lot faster.

0 comments: