....

Customize It All

Saturday, January 14, 2012

We Meet Again

This is not my first time writing a blog or even writing on this website. Here is a an old blog that I wrote a long time ago.  Warning: OLD BLOG I do not get much entertainment from doing reviews anymore (also the channel which hosted the relaity shows I reviewed got cancled).  I would like to take a different subject instead of doing reviews on various media.  How's about joining me in my journey in learning how to become a indie game developer?

I graduated from ECPI University last March of 2011 with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Science.  The major was however called "Game and Simulation" (I will explain why these words are in qoutations later) and I am egar to learn and make some video games.  Hearing people's opinons on game developing, my art, ideas, or programing will help make me a better indie game developer.  I am currently starting out small with a game engine called Ren'py.

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

0 comments: